New Chelsea Kit 22/23
Nike is back with a fresh new kit for Chelsea’s 2022/23 season. The London club has had some of the most standout kits over the past several years. Most notably was their 2021/22 kit, which saw a fairly busy design. The checkered and spiral patterns from last year’s design seemed to divide fans. However, this new 22/23 Chelsea kit plays it safe with a more classic design.
This year, the club is back to a more familiar royal blue home kit. The new design was unveiled at the start of July, and the club has already began wearing the kit in pre-season. If you’re looking to order the official new Chelsea kit for the 2022/23 season, check out the link to World Soccer Shop Below. Use exclusive promo code FINISH10 to get 10% off your order.
What does it look like?
Chelsea has revealed that the new kit for the 2022/23 season pays homage to one of the most important figures in the club’s history, Ted Drake. Drake joined as Chelsea manager in 1952 and had a strong influence over Stamford Bridge during his tenure. The visionary Drake guided Chelsea to their first ever top flight victory in 1955, and he even changed the club’s nickname to ‘the Blues’.
It’s only fitting that the new kit has a retro vibe that is reminiscent of designs from the 1950s. You can see the fresh new jersey in action, worn by new signing Raheem Sterling in the photo above. The simplicity of the design is refreshing, especially considering the more busy kit from last season.
What’s new with the kit?
Upon first glance, there are several key features that make this kit unique. Notably, there is now a button on the collar of the shirt. Above the button, there is a contrasting white collar which helps bring balance to the design.
The color of the jersey is deep royal blue, and Nike has incorporated raised patterns across the kit to provide additional texture to the shirt. Across the chest, you’ll see ‘3’ logo, representing the showcased sponsor for team. Despite controversy that arose during last season, the sponsor remains on the jersey.
When will it be worn by the team?
Chelsea will begin wearing the new kit during their Summer pre-season tour in America. Both the men and women’s teams will proceed to wear them in all competitions for the 2022/23 season.
Where can I buy it?
To get your Chelsea home kit for the 2022/23 season, you can use the link below. If you use the promo code FINISH10, you’ll be able to get 10% off your order.
- New Balance Tekela V4 Pro: Still the Best Laceless Boot?New Balance Tekela V4 Pro Laceless football boots have been making waves in recent years, and it might come as a surprise that a brand like New Balance is leading the charge in this laceless revolution. In this comprehensive review, we’ll take a deep dive into New Balance’s flagship laceless football boot, the Tekela V4 … Read more
- Build Soccer Specific Stamina with Three ExercisesBuild Soccer Specific Stamina with Three Exercises For Just: $8.00 What to Expect with These Exercises These exercises are simple, effective, and scalable for all ability levels. The goal of these drills is to improve your fundamentals while also boosting your athleticism and explosiveness. Some drills will be performed with the ball, and others will … Read more
- A Complete Guide to Football MasteryA Complete Guide to Football Mastery Breakthrough Your Plateau Proven Strategies for Improving Technical Ability, Strength, Endurance, & Athleticism. Training alone can be tough, but it doesn’t have to be. Maybe you don’t know the best drills, or you’re struggling to improve your strength and stamina on the pitch. The truth is, becoming a better … Read more
- Adidas X Crazyfast.1 vs X Crazyfast+Choosing Your Ideal Speed Boot If you’re in the market for Adidas’s flagship speed boot this year, you’re in for a treat. Adidas has released two exciting options: the X Crazyfast.1 and the X Crazyfast+. Both boots offer great features, but they represent distinct design concepts. In this article, we’ll explore the differences between these … Read more
- Best Football Boots for Every BudgetGetting the Right Boots in Your Price Range When it comes to football boots, there’s a wide range of options available, catering to different styles, materials, and, most importantly, budgets. Whether you’re a casual player or a dedicated athlete, finding the right pair of football boots that fit your budget is essential. In this article, … Read more
- Adidas X Crazyfast.1 – ReviewAdidas Is Back with a Bang If you’re in the market for a lightweight and aggressive football boot, Adidas is a name that needs no introduction. Their latest speed boot, the X Crazyfast, is a testament to their commitment to innovation and performance. In this review, we’ll take an in-depth look at the newest X … Read more
- How to Choose the Right Football BootsUltimate Guide for Buying New Boots Are you in the market for a new pair of football boots? With the plethora of options available today, finding the perfect pair can be overwhelming. So in this comprehensive guide, we’ll walk you through the essential factors to consider when selecting your next pair of football boots. Whether … Read more
- Nike Tiempo Legend 9 vs Legend 10A New Generation of Tiempo The renowned Nike Tiempo Legend 9 is one of the finest leather football boots available on the market. However, rather than maintaining the status quo, Nike has boldly introduced numerous changes in the new Tiempo Legend 10. The question that arises: have these updates truly elevated the Tiempo’s performance? In … Read more
- Nike Tiempo Legend 10 Pro ReviewA New Era for the Iconic Football Boot I’ve always held a special place in my heart for the Nike Tiempo series. With its rich history spanning over three decades, the Tiempos are also one of the most popular boots of all time. However, the latest Nike Tiempo Legend 10 brings forth a monumental change. … Read more